Tuesday 15 July 2008

Sunday activities



Sunday was like our day off. We hadn't any lessons but free time and activities. Some students decided to go to Thorpe Park. I didn't go because all of my friends wouldn't participe to this extra activity who costed 40 £. At 8 o'clock all the Thorp Park "students were away and we begon to choice our activities... I chose Swiming, Tennis and Football.

Queenswood has got a really good swimming pool. I swimmed for a long time but went out because the water was a bit cold. After I spoke with the spanish girls who weren't in the water.

After my free time I played Tennis with Daniel, a german boy. At the beginning we played like beginner. But after half en hour we begon to play better. It was really funny to play with Daniel. He is really nice and when he lost, he made some crazy face like he would die... ^^
And we spoke only english. That's the way we have to follow :p

My last activity was football but I only ran with Maria, my best Spanish friend. Every day we chose football so we can run. I've to prepare my volleyball season and so do some sports. Maria is one of my best friends here and we can undersand each other even though we aren't from the same country. That's amazing :)

No comments: