Thursday 17 July 2008

Friendship


Everybody can have friends. But for me there are several types of relationship. When you meet a new person, she becomes an acquaintance. After a such of time, you know the person beter and she becomes a good friend. Sometimes she is so similar or near you that she is like your best friend. I'm writing this to speak about my friendship at Queenswood. It's my second year here and I met again so many good people... In the beginning you speak with everybody but quickly you have more affinity with certain students. And you become closer.

I just write this "stupid" article to thank all of my new friends here from Queenswood. I know that we are only knowing each other for 2 or 3 weks... But I met some people that I could not forget in my future.


Big thanks for:


* Jean-Paul who is always near me to hear my problems and to console me. I don't know how he can find the force to continue to be my friend ;) He i the most generous and understanding boy that I've ever seen. Thanks...

* Louis who is always teasing me. He enjoys his life and trys to make everybody happy. He is the funniest boy here. Thanks...

* Maria, she is the only spanish who is trying to speak english ;). I will never forget how friendly she is. Make some jokes is one of her "turkish" power ^^. Never forget "Do you have some news ? Yeah, there is no sun in Spain". For your originality, thanks...

* Ronan, he is like my best friend here. He speaks with me like I'm a boy :) We have no secret for both of us. For your complicity, thanks...

* Anne, she is maybe the only girl here who has got all of these qualities... For being you, thanks...

* Daniel, he is my little frankfurt sausage that I really liked. To be also comprehensive and fiendly, to have so funny glasses ;), to say to me "If you want to talk I'm here". For you, thanks...

* Lika, the only Russian I've ever met and that I like. To be the last one who knows that was finished ;), to be so beautiful with your long hair, to be my best classmates, thanks...

* Hakan, Berker and Ermre, my 3 sweet Turkish boys with who I spend all my freetime!!! For your crazy brains, thanks...



For my last year here, all of these thanks are really important. I've got bad and good moments in Queenswood. When it was bad, all of these guys where near me to help me. When it was good, I'm sure that I was with them. They are the reason of my pleasue here!


THANKS!!!

No comments: